Join Our Winning Team
California Fuels & Lubricants Fuel Cleaning: Truly Clean
California Fuels and Lubricants is always interested in highly motivated and safety conscious individuals who are looking for a solid career and employment opportunities.
- 1.) Competitive Wages
- 2.) Group Medical Insurance
- 3.) Paid Vacation
- 4.) Sick Leave
- 5.) Company Uniform
- Must be at least 21 years old (F.M.C.S.R 391-11 (b) (1) & C.V.C. 12515(b))
- Must have Commercial Driver’s License with Air Brake (A),Tanker (T), and Hazardous Materials (X) endorsements
- Must have at least two years of truck driving experience
- Clean DMV record
- Able to pass DOT physical and drug test
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have (3) years of verifiable hands-on experience or (2) years with certification
- Demonstrate the ability to work without supervision
- Must be able to communicate to service technicians as well as perform multiple priorities
- Comply with EPA and OSHA regulations pertaining to the shop and fleet
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
- CDLA and DOT certified preferred
- Read and write English and Spanish preferred.
WE POWER YOUR SUCCESS
California Fuels & Lubricants is committed in providing quality Products and Services that will meet and exceed your expectations. We combine superior Products with excellent Customer Service, on time deliveries and competitive rates.