Commercial Fuel Polishing
California Fuels & Lubricants Fuel Cleaning: Truly Clean
QUALITY FUEL POLISHING SYSTEM: California Fuels & Lubricants ‘s Fuel Polishing System returns contaminated diesel fuel to its refined condition, stabilizes the fuel, and extends its life. It effectively combats the faster deterioration of today’s stored fuel and assists in tank system maintenance.
|Comparison||California Fuels & Lubricants||Others|
|Environmentally Conscious:||Natural Enzyme||Biocide|
|Cleaner Fuel:||1 Micron||10-25 Microns|
|Longer Lasting:||1 Year||90 Days|
Our Quality Fuel Cleaning System will:
- Increase the shelf life of your fuel
- Maintain fuel in clean, usable condition
- Reduce fuel-related engine breakdowns or failures
- Increase overall reliability of engine operations
- Increase OEM-installed filter longevity
- Reduce the need to remove, repurchase or replace stored fuel
- Reduce tank system failure due to corrosion.
California Fuels & Lubricants ‘s fuel cleaning, monitoring and maintenance service is designed to filter stored diesel fuel down to 1 micron of particulates … a degree of quality that meets or exceeds recommendations of the leading diesel engine manufacturers.
California Fuels & Lubricants not only provides you with a clean, safe & reliable fuel to operate your equipment, but a clean storage tank at the same time.
This elimiates the need for fuel disposal.
Commerical Fuel Polishing and Tank Cleaning
It is recommended that stored fuel be tested, expiration dates tracked, and stale or degraded fuel be replaced or reconditioned (NFPA 110) on, at least, an annual basis. Some common problems are:
- Stored diesel fuel will deteriorate over time
- Sludge and water will accumulate on the bottom of the tank, and rust can form on the sides
- Bacteria and fungus will grow in the fuel itself
California Fuels & Lubricants SERVICES
- We first perform a test for bottom water
- Fuel samples are taken from the tank and routed to California Fuels & Lubricants’s lab for further analysis
Diesel Fuel Testing
California Fuels & Lubricants is a leader in diesel fuel oil testing. We utilize a standardized protocol for ensuring consistent, accurate and timely test results with personalized consultative follow-up.
Tank System Treatment
If the tank system requires treatment, a natural enzyme tank cleaning catalyst is used to remove built-up bacteria and fungus, and prevent rust and corrosion. This treatment is also a petroleum distillate.
Natural Enzyme Fuel Treatment
If the fuel requires treatment, a natural enzyme is used to kill bacteria and fungus, and stabilize the fuel. Our patented treatment is a petroleum distillate that carries the enzyme throughout the fuel. An enzyme is nothing more than protein — a protein that touches every molecule in the fuel. This protein is designed to change the molecular structure of every contaminant it finds in hydrocarbon fuel — which includes water, bacteria, fungus and algae.
Fuel Oil Polishing
Our fuel oil polishing process connects to the fue l system, removes bottom water, sludge, suspended water, and filters solids and biological residue through filters that remove particulates down to 1 micron! Do not be misled by companies that filter to 25 microns. This fuel is still dirty and will not perform at optimum performance levels and may not meet AB32 emission standards.
Following are some organizations who found California Fuels & Lubricants to be the best choice
- Anaheim Regional Medical Center
- CHOC Children’s Hospital Orange County
- City of Buena Park
- City of La Habra
- City of Newport Beach
- City of Westminster
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- CR&R Incorporated
- Elsinore Valley Municipal Water District
- Federal Aviation Administration
- HOAG Hospital
- Ingram Micro
- Irvine Company
- Irvine Ranch Water District
- Kaiser Permanente
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Orange County Fire Authority
- Orange County Sanitation District
- Santa Margarita Water District
- See’s Candies
- Soka University
- Trabuco Canyon Water District
- U.S. Secret Service
- Western Digital
QUALITY FUEL POLISHING SYSTEM
California Fuels & Lubricants ‘s Fuel Polishing System returns contaminated diesel fuel to its refined condition, stabilizes the fuel, and extends its life. It effectively combats the faster deterioration of today’s stored fuel and assists in tank system maintenance.